Monday, July 14, 2014

When I read

 Reading Dracula has been a good to great experience to read because the story paved the way to most of the horror based genres around this time. When I read Dracula I listen to music with just the instrumentals and no lyrics because if I listen to the lyrics I with start singing them and then lose focus and not understand what I'm reading. The music I listen to while reading is little hard to explain because when reading Dracula I can't just listen to Hip-Hop beats, I need music that is catchy to me and has a certain rhythm that captures the setting of the story. I read Dracula mostly at home, the trains I take to school, and at school it self. I find it hard to reading Dracula on my moms kindle because it is hard to keep focus and it's different because I don't have a physical copy to read it on. The story has ALOT of things going on and it is hard to keep track of things for me because I don't have a good visual of what I'm reading. Even though I'm not caught up to what the class should be up but I will get there.

1 comment:

  1. Nice :-)

    Don't forget to add how you take notes, make sense of confusing things, etc.

    ReplyDelete