Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My major

As a Business/Fashion Marketing major the writing is totally different from the way we were writing in class because in fashion you really don't have compare this book, this article, no characters your basically making business plans on how to market a brand/company and make it appealing to the consumers eyes. I can honestly say I almost forgot how being in a English class setting felt and the basic strategies such as citing your work is so important especially when it's a source that's not coming directly from your personal thoughts. Comparing this class to my field can be a bit frustrating being able to writing from a business/fashion perspective is way off to me the way business of writing comes across more direct to me, but this class taught me to write in a more broad and help me compare more then two text and still make them connect and make sense.

1 comment: